well what i have been doing over the few week here as a computer security pro here .is hearing how the website works ..

its not even a real person its a program a set of scripted typed bs.. .. sorta a game if you will . if many wont take the time to invest education into themselves, this looks like the easy option ..

i cant help you there but i can help tell you .. if you consented to give money for a psychic .. its not a real one .. because real ones ..

do not care about money because they already have it . and will help clear off a few things but they expect a lot out of you . so if you ever find a real one . be-careful you just may get ..

what you wish for . if you want wisdom .. emerald tablets of Thoth aka ..

god of knowledge i dont care what religion you are ..its a must read for every human to see .

This reviewer shared experience about "studying the site to give people hope. " and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Sara Freder. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sara Freder.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Sara Freder to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sara Freder?

Comments