1.9K views
1.8

Not to mention, Sara id dead. Dead before I even met that special person she keeps on mentioning on my readings.

Well its free so nah Its ok. Last week she even promised me of a return of someone special but I enjoyed the fact that she has included my old friends coming up together and meet me again. But nothing was special, that special person appeared 2 weeks ago... a week before her predicted date.

It made me believe. But nah just because of sara freder's email, I finally stopped my waits for that special someone, it didnt happen. Thats the time I started googling about this Sara if shes real. The real Sara freder is dead, my feelings have gone none now for the both of these people mentioned as I have finally checked that special someone seems to be so happy with his life that day, and I understand that its just a coincidence.

And a few bucks from us for this is really a scam. But objectively, we are all receiving the same phletora of emails again and again. I finally unsubscribed and reported her fraudulent business. Its all going to be moneymaking because it has never really been approved by anyone, or if there is,;they seem to have weak evidences on their hands.

And making up stories is a waste of time. I hope her soul rests in peace. And whoever is using her account, just remember that karma has a way, just like saras accident. ;) you dont want that dont you?

You better, *** that site and never ask our credit information again! Crappy

Review about: Sara Freder Astrology Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Sarah once said that if i want to lose weight she has a nice solution for me . Then she sent me a magical eae ring .

Then she said if my husband wants to win in casino he need to buy a weird thing . Then i bought all of them but actually nothing worked. She just made me fool. If i write her .

Always weird and autistic answers comes. Am very confused if she is a real person or not.

mianlimofficialbox_61

I still remember how this fraud was asking me 29$.

It's Scam.

to Anonymous #1344816

Guys listen up! I know you really want some real psychic stuffs. Hey y'll need God.

to Anonymous #1344819