5.0

When it comes to using magick, if the person who seeks the answers doesnt believe in the person whos doing it for them will not recieve anything they desire.I have had great experiance with Sara freder because I truly believe and trust her.

I have been practicing magick since I was 15 and I to seek guidance from others. You cant ask for help without giving trust in return. If you dont believe in someone then dont look for them.

You dont deserve a greater destiny then those who truly need it.Good luck in finding honest people in this world since theres not realy that many left....

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Sara Freder. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sara Freder.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Sara Freder to other companies on our site.

Comments

IT IS TRUE.I LIKE SARA.

SHE HAS BEEN CONSISTANT AND PERSISTANT ABOUT HER HELP SEEKERS.I DO NOT FIND ANY PERSON, WHO HAS BEEN CONSISTANTLY TALKING TO PEOPLE, EVEN IF THEY DONT RESPOND.