1.7K views

I have been in contact with sarah for a while now and i absolutely believe in her and believe in hwr gift amd for years i never paid anything but she saw something in me that kept her reaching out to me and i have never had someone read me in a more personal wau ever and i was the biggest sceptic ever but she exposed to me things that no one would ever know that made me look twice... forget what these nrgsyivr peopme are ssying if you are privileged enough to have Sara in your life you are truely in great hands of an amazing woman. Thank you fpr all you have helped me with and gotten me through cause if it wasnt for you idk where i would be

Review about: Sara Freder Astrology Service.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

I came across Sara 5 years ago. I did research on her and I thought her as a scam as well.

But 1 year after that, I had big troubles in my life and I saw her regular email after my 1st contact with her website. I had nothing much to loose and felt hopeless so I gave it a try. I followed her instruction but not completely. I had to skip some of the last sessions because it got too creepy and I felt strange dark energy.

But it still worked out for me eventually. My problems solved. After 4 years, here I am, writing comment about that time and the experience I got. Everything comes with a price.

I got what I wanted at that time, but the price I had to pay for that in my life was too expensive. I think it was some kind of dark magic from her instruction. I know some of you won’t believe my story.

But if anyone comes across and is planning to perform some kind of ritual as her instruction, please think twice. The price you have to pay, the Karma comes back to you, it might not worth it.

Hai sara madam this is abdul muzeeb

She guides she encourages me motivates me she is a great woman she wishes me on.my bday with a great message of love affection friendship she has never asked for.money but just been there aa a well wisher for .me I trust her guys u Can rely on her

Oyeah I trust her!!