Sara Freder

Mar 03, 2008
review #114504

Thank you all for posting about Sara Freder.I almost sent her money, had the form filled out and everything, but before I did I googled her name and saw all of your responses.

I agree that someone like this should be stopped and arrested. It's a sin that she gets away with it. All of you that got scammed, at least be at peace that you are not *** like he or she is.

Thank you again for posting and sharing experiences like this so it can minimize any more people getting scammed by her.May God bless all of you.

aa6bc22
Had an experience with Sara Freder?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

May 29

until you believe in yourself,nothing is going to change..sara freder is great..she is doing her work..she is giving motivation to peoples..she changed my vision over my life..

May 29

The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be...

KEEPER OF FAITH

Sep 30, 2013

all of you listen up !!!if you believe in god,it says in the bible you are not to contact thesec sort of people.READ YOUR BIBLE !!!

samson

Oct 04, 2011

I thank god that gave me sense and i first Googled sara feder .other wise i was almost filling in her form.only to realize from u people that she is a total scammer

Somebody

Jun 26, 2011

For everyone

Who wants to belive that something good should or will happen in his/her life will write to any person who claim for him/herself that can tell what will happen in Your near future.
Who is not beliving in that should not write or complain.
If You really want something good to happen in Your life, just belive and it will happen. If not on some exact date, maybe it will happen a little bit later, but it will happen.
Just belive.

Vicks

Jun 04, 2011

Guys, I need serious help. I had paid with my credit card to Sara Freeder. If i do not want her services, is there a refund? I hope she doesn't curse me or anything. Pls help.

Michelle

May 16, 2011

Sara has sent me several emails, when I received the last one, I paid her by pay pal for her services, it has been three months and I have not received another email. I guess the saying "Buyer Beware" is appropriate. How sad is this.

selvi

Feb 23, 2011

:cry :eek :) :grin 8) :p :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :? :cry :( :x sama comedy time pass entertainment......

tanya

Feb 18, 2011

god, its jus the starting... i jus got my first email from ..is there any way to get outa ths....will she curse me???

Clive

Jan 14, 2011

I also received mails from Sara and another which I ignored

Clive

Jan 14, 2011

I got conned by a person called Magus

I received a mail later that he had died

Vincent Gumabugo

Oct 10, 2010

Hi everyone,

I would like urge you all to believe in God if you want your life to be changed. I read all these *** from so called Sarah Freda and Pasquilina and I tell you they are real devil...........

lolo

Oct 08, 2010

i think sara and pasquliana do work together but that doesnt mean they are scams.maybe they did group themselves to help people ....think about it.at least sumone got his money back.so if they were cheating do you think they could give you your money back?or even to tell you they received.they will just ignore your mails or even claim that they didnt get money.please guys these people they do help.they did change my life.

cha

Oct 08, 2010

You guys dont know Sara freder,she changed my life and now i live the best life.i got a well paid job and my life is full of hapiness.if she did scam in the first tym i think now she is the best than all.one thing about her,she doesnt like anything evil.if you want to hurt sum1 she will tell you straight that just know it will *** to you in folds.she is the best

2 0 Reply

May 29

u said well brother..she also changed my life with one email..her words hit me like a thunder..i am so idle to write a book that now i started to write..(journey to punjab)..I am 19 year old boy..now, still i am in contact with her..she is awesome.

ralitza

Sep 16, 2010

The official security services are probably not authorized to deal with psyhics and astrologer,Rainer.
I have seen many simple-minded people to cast spells and wish bad to others,here in Bulgaria. I can assure you that no one of them did end up well,Wain.As for the astrology stuff...
There is no such thing as a constellation in nature. Humans have figured up certain groups of stars /for convenience/,that can be observed in certain IMAGINARY quadrants, when looking from a certain point /from Earth/. However, very often the stars grouped in one "constellation" are much more distant from each other in space and time than to some stars of a "neighbouring" constellation.
Furthermore between the Scorpio and the Archer there is really another constellation on the Sun"track" - Serpence/snake/-Serpentarius-Serpence. This means that there are actually 13-14 constellatins of "the zodiac".It is larger than two of the others together.If astrologers deal with real celestial objects, how could they miss such a large figure?
One more thing-As the Earth is slightly oval,there is a precessiono f it's axis.It might be very slight, and yet so many obstacles have changed since the astrology was created that all it's conditions and charts are not accurate anymore.Above all astrology was not created to determine or controll people's characters, all this started in the dark ages, when it's main point and essence was forgotten anyway.

eric  akanga

Sep 06, 2010

thanks for informing me guys.

Evangust

Aug 01, 2010

Could be she just a database or some kind of program :grin I don't think she's a human :zzz

777

Jul 07, 2010

oh god,i hope that sarah is not a witch or something bad.
i get some bad feelings,maybe im a little scared,not good to trust horoskop and horoscop sites.
it is satan things those things.
all we can do now is praying to god to save us and to protect us.
oh,*** she has written to me in e mail,I was near you maybe you field me.

oh ,i dont know what to believe,she is A fake or real but i dont like that at all.i was a fool.

0 1 Reply
aboo

May 29

may be you are..but sara is amazing..u dont know how to deal with her..

1-20 of 30 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sara Freder.
Filing a new complaint about
×