Thank you all for posting about Sara Freder.I almost sent her money, had the form filled out and everything, but before I did I googled her name and saw all of your responses.
I agree that someone like this should be stopped and arrested. It's a sin that she gets away with it. All of you that got scammed, at least be at peace that you are not *** like he or she is.
Thank you again for posting and sharing experiences like this so it can minimize any more people getting scammed by her.May God bless all of you.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am a member of GameStop and been purchasing games from there online site since 2010. I placed an order on Friday April 15th for (1) Dark Souls 3 Lord..."
- "i payed for this boat stayed up all night to get it and now i am being told thisKade Hello Michael, Correct, you can't buy the hull after getting one shard for..."
- "I was so surprise that kixeye suspended my account after i bought gold from them, for the past one year i have spend more than $1000 from this game (war..."
- "To whom it may concern (or even Care); You can define a Company, by it's overall Customer-Service... I've Managed; Call-Centers, Network Operations Centers, Wall-Street GSOC Centers and simply "Customer Service" Centers......"
- "Recently, the quality of the Double Stuf Oreo has been terrible! The logo imprinted on the cookie is illegible, the cookies separate and crumble in the package, they have..."
- "The offers are pretty good but when it's time to cash out there will be a problem this site is a scam.. They wanted me to send them a pic..."
- "At first thanks to Our North east, india travel agency of Kalita Tours & Travels,Assam. we are share our trip of North east, india destination of Assam, Meghalaya & Arunachal..."
- "The wig was beautiful and Super soft. Doesn't shed too much only when washed. I received 12 inch small cap medium color lace middle part 130 density with straps no..."
- "The car was listed on the internet for $18,895.00 but when I talked to the sales man Stephen Staff he added $2600 for what they call reconditioning and certification. (..."