Sara Freder

Thank you all for posting about Sara Freder.I almost sent her money, had the form filled out and everything, but before I did I googled her name and saw all of your responses.

I agree that someone like this should be stopped and arrested. It's a sin that she gets away with it. All of you that got scammed, at least be at peace that you are not *** like he or she is.

Thank you again for posting and sharing experiences like this so it can minimize any more people getting scammed by her.May God bless all of you.

More Review Details

Helpful? 6 Yes 6 0 No 0
Had the same issue 20 Yes 20
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 04 #1043027

I used to get emails for a long time from Sara Freder and one day it stopped. I never used to reply nor respond in the form being attached with these mails. It is so personal and you will be tempted to respond, but I restrain myself . .But recently I came to know that you can unsubscribe to her mails if you want so and thus no cheating is intended. It appears she wants to help people who have faith in her. But not sure.

Aug 26 #1025557

for me sarah freder is not just a normal human being, i think she has gifts. maybe iam right or wrong but iam not afraid if she curses me..because god loves me i dont fear death, but not being judgmental if sarah is not a fraud or a scammer she is a guiding star but remember we have our free will..and specially GODS WILL..godbless us all the people living in this same planet

May 29, 2014 #821476

until you believe in yourself,nothing is going to change..sara freder is great..she is doing her work..she is giving motivation to peoples..she changed my vision over my life..

3 2 Reply

Jan 18 #932721

Is sara freder really helping people? I just want an honest opinion

May 29, 2014 #821474

The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be...

1 0 Reply

Sep 30, 2013 #723591

all of you listen up !!!if you believe in god,it says in the bible you are not to contact thesec sort of people.READ YOUR BIBLE !!!

Oct 04, 2011 #353703

I thank god that gave me sense and i first Googled sara feder .other wise i was almost filling in her form.only to realize from u people that she is a total scammer

Jun 26, 2011 #304729

For everyone

Who wants to belive that something good should or will happen in his/her life will write to any person who claim for him/herself that can tell what will happen in Your near future.
Who is not beliving in that should not write or complain.
If You really want something good to happen in Your life, just belive and it will happen. If not on some exact date, maybe it will happen a little bit later, but it will happen.
Just belive.

Jun 04, 2011 #294275

Guys, I need serious help. I had paid with my credit card to Sara Freeder. If i do not want her services, is there a refund? I hope she doesn't curse me or anything. Pls help.

2 0 Reply

May 16, 2011 #286687

Sara has sent me several emails, when I received the last one, I paid her by pay pal for her services, it has been three months and I have not received another email. I guess the saying "Buyer Beware" is appropriate. How sad is this.

Feb 23, 2011 #252219

:cry :eek :) :grin 8) :p :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :? :cry :( :x sama comedy time pass entertainment......

Feb 18, 2011 #250356

god, its jus the starting... i jus got my first email from there any way to get outa ths....will she curse me???

Jan 14, 2011 #235784

I also received mails from Sara and another which I ignored

Jan 14, 2011 #235782

I got conned by a person called Magus

I received a mail later that he had died

Vincent Gumabugo

Oct 10, 2010 #199019

Hi everyone,

I would like urge you all to believe in God if you want your life to be changed. I read all these *** from so called Sarah Freda and Pasquilina and I tell you they are real devil...........

Oct 08, 2010 #198338

i think sara and pasquliana do work together but that doesnt mean they are scams.maybe they did group themselves to help people ....think about least sumone got his money if they were cheating do you think they could give you your money back?or even to tell you they received.they will just ignore your mails or even claim that they didnt get money.please guys these people they do help.they did change my life.

Oct 08, 2010 #198334

You guys dont know Sara freder,she changed my life and now i live the best life.i got a well paid job and my life is full of hapiness.if she did scam in the first tym i think now she is the best than thing about her,she doesnt like anything evil.if you want to hurt sum1 she will tell you straight that just know it will *** to you in folds.she is the best

4 1 Reply

May 29, 2014 #821463

u said well brother..she also changed my life with one email..her words hit me like a thunder..i am so idle to write a book that now i started to write..(journey to punjab)..I am 19 year old, still i am in contact with her..she is awesome.

1 0 Reply

Sep 16, 2010 #190504

The official security services are probably not authorized to deal with psyhics and astrologer,Rainer.
I have seen many simple-minded people to cast spells and wish bad to others,here in Bulgaria. I can assure you that no one of them did end up well,Wain.As for the astrology stuff...
There is no such thing as a constellation in nature. Humans have figured up certain groups of stars /for convenience/,that can be observed in certain IMAGINARY quadrants, when looking from a certain point /from Earth/. However, very often the stars grouped in one "constellation" are much more distant from each other in space and time than to some stars of a "neighbouring" constellation.
Furthermore between the Scorpio and the Archer there is really another constellation on the Sun"track" - Serpence/snake/-Serpentarius-Serpence. This means that there are actually 13-14 constellatins of "the zodiac".It is larger than two of the others together.If astrologers deal with real celestial objects, how could they miss such a large figure?
One more thing-As the Earth is slightly oval,there is a precessiono f it's axis.It might be very slight, and yet so many obstacles have changed since the astrology was created that all it's conditions and charts are not accurate anymore.Above all astrology was not created to determine or controll people's characters, all this started in the dark ages, when it's main point and essence was forgotten anyway.

eric  akanga

Sep 06, 2010 #186729

thanks for informing me guys.

1-20 of 34 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sara Freder. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Sara Freder.
Filing a new complaint about